.

Saturday, April 13, 2019

Compare and contrast teachers and administrator Essay Example for Free

Compare and contrast t distributivelyers and executive EssayDuring my interviews I realized that organism a instructor or an executive has its ups and downs to it. The t all(prenominal)er answered her questions as someone who deals and interacts with children every day. The decision maker answered his questions as someone who deals with more whats best for the children with little interaction with them. Knowing what I found bring out about the two professions I would lean more towards as universe a teacher because an administrator has too m both responbilieties. There are many things that the teacher and the administrator hurt in common. premier off they both(prenominal) are in education and indirect request to dish up children grow into adults as the graduate. They both try to help educate the children without offending any religion or beliefs that the children may know. The teacher and the administrator both went to college to condense a bachelor and masters degree i n education. They both have the similar reasoning for being in education field.Finally both of them share the love of being around children to help them be the best they can. Teachers and administrator have many things that are different from each other as good. They both have different degrees in education. An administrator has a masters in business and a teacher has bachelors in science childhood education. The administrator went to college longer than the teacher. The teacher is there to have one on one time with the students if they need to stay for help.The administrator does non really have one on one time with the students they are to help keep students in school and any other problems that might occur. When I interviewed the administrator he was calm and very well spoken and knew a lot about running a school. He did not have any teachers in his family. He got his influence from his college English professor named Body The greatest benefit he has as an administrator is havi ng the joy of knowing that he is helping educate and keeping children safe. The administrator does live in the same community has the children do?Yes, he believes that living around them will help to understand where the children seminal fluid from and what kind of students they want to become. When I asked the administrator if he would recommend the education profession to others he say it is not for everyone. But the ones who do have what it takes to be teacher or work with children will have compassion towards them and understand what they want. So I asked myself is becoming a teacher still what I want and yes it is. To teach early childhood education is what I am called to do.I also learned during this interviewing transit is that this job takes a lot patience, courage, and strength to help reach and teach students. I want to get to know each child as individual and what kind of goals they want for themselves. I want to help them reach it. I get closer to reaching my goal eve n though it has not been an well road. I have had tons of support to do this. I would say being in administrator or a teacher is a great career a lot of responsibilities go with each one but at the end of the day it is worth it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment