.

Monday, February 25, 2019

Logical Processor and Reactive Stimulator Essay

When I took the leaven I came out with Logical Processor and Reactive Simulator. Both of my styles were crimson so not one outweighed the other. I had to laugh when I in truth completed the test. It all comes in hand with my current additional duties at work. I am a union steward and when it comes to this job I initially use Reactive Simulator. When I first get a grievance, my initial reaction is to get to the meeting immediately so that I lowlife hurry up and fry the other item-by-item because I need immediate results. Well it doesnt work wish that.I sport 15 days from the time that I receive my flake to get all of my facts together do research within the sell on laws to see which ones were violated. It really helps when I have a griever that has a good case they could win. As a steward I have to fight for the griever whether or not they are correct. Sometimes creation a Reactive simulator causes me to get into confrontations. I immediately react to contrastive situations , always on the defense. With this style it causes me to not hear other individuals side of the story, because in my eyes if you are wrong than thats how I am going keep the situation until I am proven otherwise.My communication is a little misunderstood by my co-workers. I am not a really compassionate person so I dont take personal issues into consideration. I brush aside sometimes come off harsh, but I really bring forward that I am misunderstood by others. My Logical Processor can also balance me out. When I have a task or a major project, I pass on do my research on it. I am not going to say that I am a know-it-all, but if I have to prove something to my supervisor, I will go to the regulations and prove her wrong, not intentionally.If it takes me all day to find the resultant role to an issue, than I will use the whole day, as long as I am correct. I am a individual that hates interchange and if I can keep something the same by proving that they are doing something illega l, past so be it. Both the Logical Processor and the Reactive Simulator makes my strategic pattern a performer. One of those attributes is that I want results to be promptly achieved. The results have to have a good outcome with it. I like to get the job done, I do not like to take the shortcut, nor do I like the think out of the box nuzzle

No comments:

Post a Comment